Maruti Vitara Brezza surely rang a bell in the compact SUV segment, Ford Ecosport Prices dropped by upto Rs.1,12,000
In the wake of Maruti Vitara Brezza’s launch Ford has slashed the price of their very popular compact sedan EcoSport by Rs. 112000 immediately after the Vitara Brezza’s launch. Maruti-Suzuki is offering the Vitara Brezza at a price between Rs. 6.99 lakh to Rs. 9.68 lakh.
While, petrol powered Ford EcoSport used to come with a price tag of Rs. 7.22 lakh for base variant and Rs. 10.32 lakh for the top trim, now it will be available at a price tag of 6.68 lakh for the base variant and Rs. 9.45 lakh for the top variant. The diesel EcoSport’s prices have been dropped as well. Now the base variant diesel EcoSport comes at a price tag of Rs. 7.28 lakh instead of Rs. 8.41 lakh, while the top variant gets a price tag of 9.75 lakh slashed from 10.87 lakh.
At present the pricing difference between the base variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza and Ford EcoSport stands at Rs. 29800, which was at Rs. 1.42 lakh prior to EcoSport’s price drop.
Let’s check the revised pricelist of Ford Ecosport (Ex-showroom Delhi):
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Ambiente: Rs. 668800 ( from Rs. 722500)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Trend: Rs. 740900 (from Rs. 818300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Titanium: Rs. 856500 (from Rs. 933900)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Titanium AT: Rs. 961500 (from Rs. 1036300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.0 litre Trend+: Rs. 818900 (from Rs. 896300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.0 litre Titanium+: Rs. 945000 (from Rs. 1032400)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Ambiente: Rs. 728800 (from Rs. 841100)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Trend: Rs. 800900 (from Rs. 913200)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Trend+: Rs. 848900 (from Rs. 961200)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Titanium: Rs. 916500 (from Rs. 1028800)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 litre Titanium+: Rs. 975000 (from Rs. 1087300)
Ford EcoSport has been very popular in India since its launch in the country in June 2013. A major facelift is expected which would launch in the country around early 2017.