Renault Talisman is stunning looking saloon from Renault, India launch is very far away
Renault is all set to woo the world this year at the Frankfurt Auto Show with its flagship saloon the Renault Talisman. Renault Talisman is all set to come with class leading features, space, engines with automatic and manual transmission. However, this is also supposed to be way it is. The Renault Talisman is going to be known for the innovative and very distinctive styling that it has.
The car is set to compete with the Audi A4 and Mercedes C-Class along with Volkswagen Passat. Renault Talisman is said to have great driving dynamics and spaciousness at the same time.Three diesel engines will be on offer which will produce 110 BHP, 130 BHP and 160 BHP of power. Displacement of the engine is said to be the 1.6 for the petrol and diesel.
The 160 PS Dci engine is also said to have twin-turbo setup from the same 1.6 engine. The other information is that the petrol engine is also the 1.6L unit which will produce 150 PS and a more powerful 200 PS version. This too is said to be a twin-turbo setup. Diesel engines in various state of tune are said to come with dual-clutch transmissions and manual at the same time. Petrol engines will only come with EDC dual-clutch gearbox.
Dimensions for the Renault Talisman are as follows
Length: 4.85m / Width: 1.87m / Height: 1.46m / Wheelbase: 2.81m
Rear knee room: 262mm – thanks to innovative new
Boot volume: 608 litres
Total cabin stowage: 25 litres
Five types of alloy wheels (16- to 19-inches).
Colors: Pearlescent White, Dune Beige, Cosmos Blue, Vison Brown, Cassiopée Grey, Platine Grey, Etoilé Black, Carmin Red and Améthyste Black (Initiale Paris version). One non-metallic finish with high-durability lacquer: Glacier White
Features List of the Renault Talisman
- Full-LED front lights, a new C-shape lighting signature and permanently lit rear lights
- Cowling-shielded, configurable digital instrument panel
- Semi-rigid shell: Cover Carving Technology
- Sound and lighting ambiance co-ordinate by the selected Multi-Sense setting
- Ventilated and massaging front seats with 10-way adjustment
- Color head-up display
- Hands-free parking
- Comprehensive range of ADAS driving aids
- 60/40-split rear bench seat with variable-density foam pivotingad rests and ski hatch
- R-Link 2 touchscreen tablet, with large captive seven-inch (landscape format) or 8.7-inch (portrait format) display – catalog of applications via the R-Link Store
BOSE® Surround Sound, conversion of stereo signal into multi-channel signal, specific equalizer -13 loudspeakers
Renault Talisman launch for India is far away as Renault needs to get their premium D segment SUV and sedan right first. The Renault Talisman could come later only if the premium cars from the manufacturer can gain success in the market. If it does come expect it to come with automatic version of the highest state of tune of both petrol and diesel engines.