Motorcycle Commuting Service UberMOTO Launched in Bangalore for quick and convenient commuting, Minimum fare Rs. 15, with Rs. 3/km after that
Stuck in the rush hour traffic? Don’t worry, UberMOTO is here. Uber launches all new on-demand motorcycle commuting service in Bangalore. Motorcycle taxi is a growing passenger ferrying service we have seen getting introduced in recent times. UberMOTO will offer the passengers to save money and time, alongside providing the last mile connectivity.
How to get the service? It is as simple as getting pizza delivered at your home. Go to the Uber app installed in your mobile, choose UberMOTO option in the app, enter the pickup location and payment method, and request your ride. You will immediately receive the rider’s details along with the motorcycle details.
You will be provided a helmet by your driver. UberMOTO comes with standard product safety features like GPS tracking, ability to share trip details with family and friends. You can pay by cash, credit or debit card, mobile wallet or Airtel money at the end of the trip. You will receive an electronic receipt immediately. In short, UberMOTO will work like UberGO, UberX and UberBLACK.
Wondering about the fare? Uber claims, it will certainly be the most affordable and hassle free transportation option in Bangalore with the minimum fare of Rs. 15, and Rs. 3 per kilometer after that. You can opt for per minute plan with the fare of Rs. 1 per minute. Initially UberMOTO is offering free rides to the first time users.
How to use UberMOTO:
- Choose UberMOTO option in the app. Enter the pickup location and payment method. Request your ride.
- You will receive the driver’s details straight away with the name, photo and the details of the motorbike.
- Your UberMOTO driver will have one helmet on hand for you.
- You can share the trip details with your family and friends.
- At the end of the trip, you can pay as per your convenient method. Pay by cash, credit/debit card, mobile wallet or Airtel money. You will receive an electronic receipt.